Monday, March 23, 2009

Ended...

Exam finally ended. However, it's a starting point for me to worry about my results. Frankly speaking, i am not going to score well this time as i did not do my best for this time. In my mind, i just keep thinking of being lazy, and keeping hoping for the next holiday, and hope that i can enjoy my every single weekends without any tuitions and so on..

I waited for this weekend for a very very long time. This is because, i thought that i can have a gathering with Zhao Feng, Jin Yun and Karl in Jogoya, Starhill!!! Sadly, my dad decided to go back to hometown for Ching Meng (清明). In addition, if we can't make it this weekend, then we may have to wait until May, or even June. I just can't wait for that moment!! >.<

I seriously hope back from my hometown as soon as possible so that i can make it for the gathering!


It's a promise, between us.