I went to school for a salute session of this Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. The weather was HOT and i sweat a lot!! Luckily, i brought along my shirt to change as i am to continue design class page for 5P5 school after the salute session in school.. Sadly, Min Ji's computer can't support the programme, too bad... Plus, the battery was low. We can't use the Chinese Society's room as no one has the key!!! Therefore, we went to Starbucks! (It's such a waste of money!! But this is the only way!! =.=!!~)

Since I can't help Yien San to design their class page, so what i can do is to help Zhao Feng and her friend, Gabriel to design her Business Poster..
Lame right? Actually I am just being confused that is that a mixture of Business Lesson and Art Class? (Laugh.Out.Loud) Hehe~ Anyway, they seem to like the posters. X)







