Sunday, April 12, 2009

Table 103, Dream come true~ (With photos ^^)

Yes! It is a "dream-come-true" day for me and Zhao Feng! We finally make it to JOGOYA!!! Before that, Jin Yun and I have a little discussion on where should we go rather than just go to JOGOYA, which it's standard has dropped. We had been seeking some where such as La Bodega, Chili's, Yaki-Yaki, and Tenji as well. However, we decided to have our lunch at JOGOYA! =)

Zhao Feng, Jin Yun, Wan Jin, Chong Sheng and I went there together. At first, I thought I will be the latest to reach there as I started my journey late. Yet, in the end, I turn out to the earliest person to reach Starhill. That time was nearly 2 'clock. So, when i reach there, I saw a very very long line! Therefore, I am forced to queue up form the back, which is somewhere near to the exit door of the Starhill Gallery. So, Wan Jin appeared secondly. We queue up together, and we finally get a place ---- table 103 turned out to be our table.

Finally, Chong Sheng, Jin Yun and Zhao Feng came! The main reason that they reached late is because of Chong Sheng. Go ask him if you wanna know the reason. Hehe~ At that time, Wan Jin and I have started to eat so that we won't waste money! So, we eat eat eat,talk talk talk, and laugh laugh laugh! Food there was not consider very very nice, but still it can be consider not bad! However, the ice-cream is the most worthy food, i suppose for it's a Häagen-Dazs's Ice-cream.

Whatever it is, it's a memorable day~ To Jin Yun and Chong Sheng, please don't forget to return me my money! Haha~ XD.

























So, next dream --- TENJI!