Wednesday, April 22, 2009

(You won't understand this...)

Today, in fact, these 2 days, i was like totally exhausted! I think it's because of the tuition lessons that filled up my time completely without giving some space for me to breath! Plus, there are too many things waiting for me to settle!

I AM A VERY GOOD PERSON!!! Everything has a limit. Yet, i dunno where is my limits. Saying 'NO' to a person is indeed hard! It requires a lot of courage. However, I just don't wanna to let everyone down, especially in front of my friends. I don't know why exactly i am doing...but it's just me!!

Am i weak? Or am i stupid? Life ain't easy~ I should know this....=) Thanks to everyone who always supports me, helping me and forgiving my mistake.


........................................................................


Anyway, Rachel's iPod is COOL!!!! The red colour is so-called, "sexy~" Haha~ Love it...=)

Tomorrow i'll be going to collect old newspaper with my bunch of classmates! Can't wait till tomorrow's school ends! HOWEVER, sad case!! My PJPK folio. =.=!! Better get it done before the stationary shop is closed!! (Too many things to photostat..hehe~ >.<)