Sunday, April 05, 2009

Two days....

3.4.2009
I went back to hometown right after school ended.
Reached there about 6 in the evening.

4.4.2009
Woke up quite early due Ching Ming. Last Saturday was my father's side Ching Ming. For this time, it's my mother's side.

Cousin and sis...=)

It's me, in the car with my sister and cousin..

Start praying for the ancestors..


Burning "items" for "them"...

Next station...


I hurt myself...



Sis and I..=P


Roasted pork...to especially pray my mother's mother and father...




She's cute right? Haha~

My eldest uncle

She's getting tired...

So after we had complete our "mission of the day", we went back home...Finally, i managed to rush back to KL to celebrate Yin Suan's and Jin Yun's birthday... Happy Birthday!~ XP



More pictures, please get them from Valerie's and Zhi Cheng's camera, i suppose..
and, for more interesting videos, please also get them from Timothy Goh..
(He used his iPhone to recored)

So, my day ended like that...Uhh! =.=