Monday, September 09, 2013

How are you lately?

So, here is the thing, I told her almost everything between us. Well, she is not surprised, hopefully she doesn't. And when she asked me why and how come we have fell into such an awkward moment lately so I told her everything. And then that was when the magic comes. I didn't feel angry, I didn't feel mad; instead, I just felt like, oh well, maybe we were just a little too childish over some time. Perhaps we really are, I was really mad at you at one point. Perhaps, I should be the one who apologize first. But I can't find the right reason, and perhaps the correct timing. And I am not sure what have you told my brother, but well, he asked me some questions which I refused to answer. Hopefully he is honest enough to say you too didn't tell him anything about us. So just let it be.

I am not sure whether or not you will read this or not, but well, the emotion arose and then the urge to write you such a message ignited. Therefore, 7am, I am in front of my desktop. Perhaps it's the 'heart-to-heart-talk' between me and her makes me wanna write this to you, not directly though. However, I wish you could know why was I mad at you and at the same time, forgive my perhaps childishness and what-so-ever attitude that might all this while you cannot tolerate. Sorry.




I am afraid that I will get use to the absence of yours. But when it does, we can't do much right?