Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#3


想要在这股心情还没消失前记下来,作为现在的一点记忆,作为以后的一点推动力。


早在比赛一开始就把要赢的玩笑挂嘴边。可是心底却是有股莫明的,非赢不可的心态。必须赢。或许是太多被看不起,太多压抑了。所以管别人怎么想、怎么否定、怎样不被看好,就算自己的队友有所怀疑,也要坚持这种伟大的玩笑。一定要赢。为自己的前程,为证明自己的实力,为证明自己的猜疑、矛盾和犹豫是错的,为了不想让这三年白熬。


当玩笑变成冲动,冲动变成渴望,渴望进化为欲望,就会开始毫无保留地奋斗。首先要影响队友,再让队友影响回自己。真的很想赢。目标很明确,可是过程很含糊。想了很多,很多。大部分是为自己大胆而不切实际的理想所扛起的包袱。严格来说,打从一开始就没想过会真的拿个奖项,从头到尾都只是无聊的妙想天开。胜利,就是对曾经瞧不起你的人,最大的报复。果真没有白熬。手还在颤抖着。明天是爸爸的生日。这应该是最好的礼物吧。


原来,我也可以。




This is definitely the best achievement so far, despite for never getting an A for my architectural design courses. This is really something for me. Although it is not like a super grand international competition, but to be able to make a place into the top three, it does mean something. People doubted me, I know. People don’t believe in me, I know. But at least my stubbornness led me to somewhere good I guess.


All I want, is to prove my abilities and make myself proud. And furthermore, to win is the biggest revenge to all those haters out there. I felt really really thankful for having such a bunch of supportive teammates, for believing in my never-believe-it-will-become-true-dreams and more often than not, the risks and the sufferings during the process of giving birth to this concept. Hard work does paid off, no questions. Nevertheless, being part of something that will make me and my family proud is something I really feel grateful for. At least I have proven to myself that I am still belong in this field, the way I think is perhaps right, or maybe even my ideas are worth looking at.


ALTHOUGH WE ONLY GOT INTO THE THIRD PLACE, BUT WELL, AT LEAST WE WON!  X





Inspired by hardwork, humbled by victory, whelmed by gratitude.







KELAmanBeriadah