This will be my final year getting an official architectural education. In other words, by the end of the year, I will hopefully be graduating. The idea of I am finally going to leave school actually freaks me out a little, as this means that I am no longer a child. I need to start getting myself a job and pay my bills, as I can no longer depend on my parents.
Having that pressure in mind, job hunting seems to be extremely crucial at this point of my life. Therefore, creating something that can showcase my works is essential, and hence the birth of my website. However, I am totally new to this. Nonetheless, learning something new (and getting rid of social media) is part of the new year resolution. Creating a website is something I have always wanted to do but never actually got the determination. For this, I blame the social media (I mean myself for not having self-control over social media). Now that I have finally quit most of the social media, Facebook for being the main one...I seemed to be able to focus a little bit more and not spending too much time diving into other people's affairs.
Anyway, the whole point of this post is perhaps: I am having a quarter-life crisis. So, I need to start focus on the things that really matter and more importantly, the people that I truly treasure from now on.
http://eejay.space/
