Saturday, July 28, 2012
Messed up emotions.
Yea, I know I am a little bit emotional recently. I put on almost everything on my face, letting everyone knows my feelings. Here is the question, am I supposed to be like this? Is it really the right thing to put on the most original feelings on your face? Or just endure and let it be?
I used to be the one who seldom, really, I rarely get angry and mad of certain things, even it's a big one. But this time, I think the things and people around me are testing my patience, examining my strength and testifying my integrity. Perhaps I have had enough of those 'stimulants' that ignites the fire in my heart, and let it burn with no remorse. Even water can't extinguish the flames.
To be completely honest, I really hate to get mad. But lately, the existence of certain people just happened to proof my statement wrong. Yet, I can't remain silent anymore! It's like I am agreeing with the way how people treat me. They think I am fun to play with. Yes I am. But I have my limits too. So, for your information: I am no longer the very patient guy, charming little price or what so ever, I am just being realistic, being matured, and just to protect myself.
Ok, done releasing my feelings. :)