Year 2006, we met. Basically we have been 'sampating' since then. We really have to thank 林燕华. Thanks for all the laughters you brought to me, all the crazy memories we had and of course not to forget our new friends (AZF members) who bring us so much joy in our moody working days. In fact, people around you will automatically be affected by your positive and charming and so damn funny personalities. And thanks for introducing me to Fifty Shades, the recent SALAD!, and what else? Lucky you to have me as your friend! One thing, thanks for accepting me for who I am, well, you know. HTHT with you was a huge leap of faith but I am glad that I took my risk. By the way, you are the first and only person who actually mailed me a birthday card. I was thinking for doing the same thing at first, but I don't think it will be as meaningful as a blog post, especially when it is MY blogpost. Letting you manipulate has become part of my life perhaps, nevertheless, don't try to take this statement for granted I fucking warn you. I think between us, other than the 99% crap and 1% seriousness, there is still something else - sarcastic-like-family-member-friendship. ( Quoting from your birthday card to me B-) )
Happy 21st. I rephrase myself: I am lucky to have met you.
 |
| I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! GOSH! WHO'S THAT!? EIW! |