Despite being a short chapter, UTM Skudai has certainly done me good. At least, I met people, some really great people, and at the same time rediscovering and making new memories with them. That bond with these people is perhaps the one thing I will treasure for the rest of my life. The best part, they sort of mold you and change you into someone different. And I love changes, just sometimes too lazy to entertain them. Yet when if it's a good one, I do embrace it, sometimes. Then, there are these few extremely rare individuals whom I felt I wouldn't survive architecture without them. They are no doubt the friends for life. I always thought that what you can do is perhaps the key for you to survive, but the way you think will lead you to greatness. And with a little bit of involvement or support from your friends, that will probably be the best thing ever. Architecture Chapter Two is going to end pretty soon. As for the upcoming Chapter Three, it will be inspired by the architecture learning process and its life in the city of Melbourne.
Chapter One belongs to the days in UTM KL.
Chapter One belongs to the days in UTM KL.